Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teacher Appreciation~

I was asked to decorate the staff room for Teacher Appreciation at my 
Daughter's school.  Our teachers give so much, I was happy to "pretty up" 
their room for the week.

When setting up for this kind of an event, where I am not in charge of the food and have no
idea what will be served and how, it's a little harder for me :)  And with a Coke machine on one
side and a water cooler on the other...you have to work with what you've got!!

I set a main table and left cake plates for the PTSA to use for food, the round banner says "Thank You" and I found some great free printables on Pinterest that I printed and framed!


On the four rounds, I used glasses to create the Pencil vases, and  with all
the paper available at school was able to make the table runner and squares!!  
The black paper makes for a great "faux" chalboard too!


Regardless of how much or little I did...as long as our teachers know
that we appreciate all the hard work they do, then it was a 
SUCCESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment