Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Grad Party!

This Grad Party was for my son Blake
He is planning on becoming a fireman
so, of course, I had to add a little touch of that to his party :)

I found the fireman hats from Oriental Trading 
which were the perfect touch for my "sweets" 
table and a fun party favor






My apothecary jars were full of Blake's favorite candies
and I found these darling black and white striped paper
bags from Oriental Trading
as well...they have such 
a great selection of party goods and have always been one 
of my "go to" party suppliers!







This dog table was made by my father-in-law 
for my boys years ago, and I knew
I needed to use it for my party!


For my drink station I used the water bottle labels from Oriental Trading
I loved them because they are not paper, so they can be put 
in ice and will not fall apart...PLUS they came on a large roll
and all I had to do was peel and stick!!! 
Love that!!





"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review." 

No comments:

Post a Comment